Re: Debian build problems.

From: Blue Lizard (webmaster@dofty.zzn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 22:29:15 EST

    On Mon, 2002-03-18 at 06:21, Andy G. Wood wrote:

    > Is there a way of building .deb's for the plugins?
    I convert maurer's rpms (the ones on SF) into debs, slps, and tgzs, for
    any who wants them. Including plugins. FYI if you haven't noticed yet,
    mixing plugins from one build environment (ie andy's) and abis from
    another (iec uwog's) doesn't work. Don't know the fixability of this,
    but it is definitely way out of my league. Dunno if rui got a chance to
    upload my packages to savannah, but if you can get debs for all the
    stuff there are rpms for, yours would be preferred. My stuff is based
    on sid, and i am still trying to make it build smoothly.

    As far as putting plugins into the src/pkg/linux debian
    stuff.....mhatta@debian.org can prolly tell you all about that :-).

    > Andy.
    >
    > PS. I am willing to share my .deb's with anybody who wants them, I
    > usually build from the latest CVS every day.

    Hub-
            Tinderbox page on abisource.com to list sites like niko's (i think he
    does win dailies) uwog's and andy's? I never knew about Andy doing any
    sort of debs until just today. Just a thought.

    Regards
    -MG

    --
    ATT BROADBAND MUST DIE