Re: Commit: Documentation Update

From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 18:41:11 EST

    --On 22/3/02 10:51 -0500 Dom Lachowicz wrote:

    > I really don't mean to tread on anyone's toes here.

    I assume this is directed at me. No problem with it here. They are all
    things that needed to be done, and the dox aren't my personal fiefdom. My
    real life seems to get busy at inappropriate (for Abi) moments (I had a job
    interview today), so if other people fix the things I've missed, that's
    great.

    David Chart