Abiword KDE/QT [Re: [AbiCalc] Spreadsheet proposal]

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 15:19:42 EST

    > It would be interesting if someone made a qt/kde build (if you have to
    > ask, I rather gtk+/gnome, but I still think it would be an interesting
    > project).

    There was once a KDE 1 version of Abiword but it was apparently too
    difficult to integrate any of the changes back.
    Dom showed me a screen shot of it, i have no idea where to find the link.

    It might be more practical after the refactoring required to make
    Abiword work on unix with Cocoa. It would be a great proof of concept.

    Are there any major problems with Abiword integration on KDE? (besides
    the clipboard stuff that is fixed on KDE3).