[Sociology] (was RE: A new start? [Re: Alan's excellent idea])

From: Blue Lizard (webmaster@dofty.zzn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 16:40:55 EST

    On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 12:53, Tom Newton wrote:
    > Being a lurker, I don't have much right to comment, but here is my tuppence
    > worth:

    Speak it, aa I will speak whenever I venture into sanity for a few
    moments. When my useless comments reach a point where someone or
    somemany are not able to easily ignore or filter me, ban/censor/remove
    me. Otherwise, I will speak and you should too.

    Best regards
    -MG

    --
    http://www.openmosix.org - Because mosix should be open source.