Re: abiword 0.99.3 spelling.

From: Philippe DEFERT (philippe.defert@cern.ch)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 04:47:39 EST

    On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 12:29, Martin Sevior wrote:

    > On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Philippe DEFERT wrote:
    >

    > > Since version 0.99.3, when I load a document in abiword in any language,
    > > all words are incorrect (underlined in red). Everything is OK for 0.99.2
    > > with the same dictionaries.
    > >
    > > Anybody has an idea of what I did wrong ?
    > >

    > HI Phillippe,
    > How are you building abiword? What is your target
    > computer? We discovered a bad bug in the spelling checking that crept into
    > 0.99.3. This was fixed almost immediately. If you can please check the
    > latest CVS builds to see if your bug persists. It might have been fixed.

    I did just now a new generation of abiword from CVS (25th of March) and
    it still does the same thing. I am using american, british and french
    and it is the same behaviour.

    Thanks for your help.
    Amicalement.

    PS: the make is done with
    ABI_OPT_GNOME=1 UNIX_CAN_BUILD_DYNAMIC=1 UNIX_CAN_BUILD_STATIC=0
    ABI_OPT_LIBJPEG=1 HAVE_ICONV_SYSTEM=1 ABI_REQUIRE_PEER_ICONV=0
    SHELL=/usr/local/bin/bash CC=gcc