commit: AbiPaint plugin

From: Kenneth J.Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 14:44:26 EST

    AbiPaint plugin -- this is a Win32 plugin based on AbiGimp and to
    some degree the ImageMagick plugin. It is similar to AbiGimp, in that
    its purpose is to allow in place editing of embedded images via an
    external image editor, however with AbiPaint you may specify which
    editor to use. The default is MS Paint, which I believe to be on
    most if not all Windows machines. For most compatibility it exports
    the image to a temp file in BMP format by default, but as this could
    alter an image, you may disable this for image editing programs that
    can understand PNG files. Uses pngdib library for PNG to BMP conversion.
    With this commit I have updated the menus so you may change its
    settings from within AbiWord (prior you had to manually edit the
    registry). All options are within their own AbiPaint submenu.
    It appears to work fine for me on Windows 2000 & Windows 95b.

    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: abiword-plugins/tools/abipaint/Makefile
    CVS: abiword-plugins/tools/abipaint/win/AbiPaint.cpp
    CVS: abiword-plugins/tools/abipaint/win/Makefile
    CVS: abiword-plugins/tools/abipaint/win/pngdib.c
    CVS: abiword-plugins/tools/abipaint/win/pngdib.h
    CVS: abiword-plugins/tools/abipaint/win/pngdib.readme

    Jeremy Davis
    jeremyd@computer.org