Re: commit: AbiPaint plugin

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 17:17:08 EST

    Hi Jeremy,
            I thought about having the external image editor configurable but
    I wasn't sure how to get the UI correct. Does the user have to choose an
    editor every time they choose "edit image" and if not how do they change
    their minds about which editor to use? I thought that having a preference
    item would be the correct thing way to do this but that was going to be
    way too much work for a plugin!

    I'm curious.

    Cheers

    Martin