mainly to localizators

From: Andrzej Pruszynski (abi@rth.coi.waw.pl)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 11:26:47 EST

    As i work on Polish localization I would like to share with you with my
    brilliant solution for an InsertModeFieldINS= string and an OVR one.

    All Polish localizators translate INS to WST, and OVR to NAD, respectively.

    But note... as long as I am familliar with computers I never seen a keyboard
    with WST, or something like that, as a replacement for English "INSERT".
    I am sure: there is no keyboards with Polish word WSTAW, which is an
    equivalent for INSERT.

    So, there is no sens to translate INS and OVR.

    My solution is:
    InsertModeFieldINS="+INS"
    InsertModeFieldOVR="-INS"
    which is clear for all.