Commit: bunch of PS fixes

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 16:49:22 EST

    1) Fixes a bunch of PS font issues. Embedding fonts works now, doesn't
    crash, and actually properly puts the fonts in the document. We don't
    write garbage in-between pages now either. Wow.
    2) Output actually shows up now, but it's still very broken. The PS
    "resembles" the input, but it isn't even close to 100%. X and Y offsets
    are borked.

    I'm going to tag and release sometime tonight or sometime early
    tomorrow.

    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LOOK AT THE PS DRIVER?

    --
    Dom Lachowicz <doml@appligent.com>