Other image formats

From: Jim Hodapp (jhodapp@iupui.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 02:56:43 EST

    I noticed that the only type of image that AbiWord would import (as far
    as I could tell) was the PNG format. It would not import a JPG. Is
    this truly not supported yet or is it in a plugin that I may not have
    installed? This would be a thing I may try and implement if it doesn't
    exist. I assume that JPG should be implemented just like PNG, except
    obviously the formats are different. :)

    Jim