Re: Commit (HEAD): Fix Aspect Ratio problem

From: j.m.maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 08:56:36 EST

    > If a user right clicks on an image, don't pop up the context menu, just
    > put the drag controls around it.

    Hmm, so then a user won't be able for example to Cut and Paste the image
    anymore using a contect menu. Word and WordPerfect have context menu's,
    and I also think a right click should popup one.

    > Also have you though of putting drag controls on the image for a left
    > click too?

    Yes, I'll implement it.

    > I feel I'd like to able drag the image around. We could this via gtk drag
    > 'n drop. I have some examples of this already in abiword. Look at
    > xap_unixFrame and xap_UnixToolbar.
    >
    > We could combine this with Pat's code to save screen images to implement
    > text drag 'n drop.

    After my exams, i'll look into it. I don't think dragging images around
    should be much of a problem.

    Bye!
      Marc