Re: ATTN: intent to release 1.1.0 based on CVS HEAD

From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 14:49:01 EDT

    On Fri, 2002-09-06 at 19:35, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
    > Users should be encouraged to try this release, but we should steer
    > them away from using it in production settings or as their primary WP.
    > They do so at their own risk, and doing so (to quote EAZen) will
    > "invoke the wrath of Dom" (whatever that means...).

    At the risk of being wrathed, I've been using HEAD as my primary WP for
    a couple of weeks now. Of course, I'm keeping STABLE around, and all my
    documents are in a CVS repository so that I can revert versions if
    something goes horribly wrong.

    One reason I'm doing it is to shake out bugs, and that seems to be
    working. I must write some documents with tables in...

    --
    David Chart