Re: Hebrew in AbiWord

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 11:04:17 EDT

    Hi Omer,
            We would really appreciate your help with this. We have two
    active developers (Tomas Frydich and Andrew Dunbar) who are very
    interested in providing 100% support for RTL languages like Hebrew but
    we don't have native speakers to do the localization and translations.

    So we'd love to get your help :-)

    Cheers

    Martin