Re: commit: Improvements to RTF table export.

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 04:53:44 EDT

     --- Martin Sevior <msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au>
    wrote:

    > CVS:

    > CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    > removed automatically
    > CVS:
    > CVS: Committing in .
    > CVS:
    > CVS: Modified Files:
    > CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View_protected.cpp
    > CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_Table.cpp
    > src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_Table.h
    > CVS:
    > src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_RTF_listenerWriteDoc.cpp
    > CVS:

    > Improvements to RTF output of tables. horizontally
    > merged cells work.
    > Vertically merged cells and nested table don't.
    >
    > I'll work on these later. The RTF spec is only of
    > partial help with this
    > stuff. There are lots of ambiguities that can only
    > be fixed by comparing
    > to MS Word.

    Oh don't forget to check against MW WordPad and
    the RTF that Mac OS X uses too. Hub can probably
    get you an OS X sample if you need one.

    Our RTF already seems to have some dependencies on
    either the standard or MS Word and could be more
    forgiving.

    Andrew.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/translator.pl http://www.abisource.com