Re: commit: Improvements to RTF table export.

From: Caolan McNamara (caolan@csn.ul.ie)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 08:36:53 EDT

    On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 09:37:04 -0400, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

    > OpenOffice has given up on their RTF work in favor of better DOC
    > support. This is understandable, but unfortunate, as their product
    > produces/consumes non-conformant RTF 1.2 while we do pretty-darn-good
    > RTF 1.7.

    Just on this, I'm now maintaining the OpenOffice.org rtf as well as the
    .doc, and while its lower priority alright, it has more life in it that
    the last time the OpenOffice rtf issue was raised from abi developers.

    C.

    --
    Caolan McNamara               |  caolan@skynet.ie
    http://www.skynet.ie/~caolan  |  +353 86 8161184