Re: plugin abicommand broke build of rpm

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 13:46:13 EDT

    On Sun, 2002-09-15 at 19:36, Mark Gilbert wrote:
    > Dude, you're totally not supposed to be running autogen or nextgen in a
    > specfile. Tradition (and prior bad experience) dictates that a
    > configure be prepared in the released tarball (normally make dist takes
    > care of this sort of thing...) You may have had to in the past because
    > auto/nextgen was forgotten. See how you dont do it for abi?

    Not just because of that but also because abiword-plugins does _not_
    have a configure, and as such to make an rpm I need to generate it (I'm
    not talking about just the releases but all the time):

    [rms@roque abiword-plugins]$ ls
    ac-helpers autogen.sh COPYING nextgen.sh tests wp
    AUTHORS ChangeLog CVS README tools

    Rui

    + So let's do it...?