Re: Commit (HEAD): sync my tree

From: Dom Lachowicz (doml@appligent.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 13:58:39 EDT

    > - Beginnings of the Format Table dialog. PLEASE DO *NOT* look at this
    > code, do NOT use it, and do NOT port it to other platforms... I'm
    > working on it and I hate merge errors! Also, it WILL crash! I'm just
    > committing it so our Master Dom can have a look at it and hopefully fix
    > a bug I can't seem to fix...

    General update is just a symptom. See fv_View.cpp:1104 - the column our
    cell claims to be in is null. This is because in fp_Line.cpp around line
    190, pTab is null. So our cell claims not to be parented by any table,
    eh? That's just bogus. But I'm afraid that I'm out of time for a little
    while. Martin or Plam would probably be able to help you more.

    Dom