Re: Abiword Malay translation: starting up

From: Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan (sharuzzaman@myrealbox.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 23:52:15 EDT

    starting up translation anyway..

    change to po directory [done]
    execute update.pl -P [done]
    abiword.pot generated [done]
    abiword.pot copied to ms-MY.po [done]
    rough translating ms-MY.po using Kbabel and GNOME ms_MY compendium [done]
    fine tuning translation of ms-MY.po using KBabel [working..]

    I came across po2abi.pl script in the root directory of the abi module, and playing with it. I failed to produce ms-MY.strings file from it. Not much documentation and help about the script.

    hope to get some help from someone.