Re: insert table widget (fwd)

From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@pacaterie.u-psud.fr)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 16:25:11 EDT

    On Sat, 2002-09-21 at 16:49, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
    > This can be hooked up to our toolbar just fine by making a special
    > callback for the table control. This is not a problem. We won't be using
    > Joaquin's icon, though. We'll continue using the same one we currently
    > are, unless GTK+ and Gnumeric want to use ours. Consistency is very
    > important.

    I agree. I just did the icon ~2 weeks ago, before seeing Jimmac's
    wonderful work. I like more Jimmac's icon than mine.

    As I said in the email to Martin, to put the widget in a toolbar, just
    do:

    GtkWidget* abi_table = abi_table_new ();
    g_signal_connect_object (abi_table, "selected",
                             G_CALLBACK (new_table_cb), NULL, 0);
    abi_table_embed_on_toolbar(ABI_TABLE(abi_table), GTK_TOOLBAR(toolbar));

    The "new_table_cb" is the callback that will be called when the user
    creates a new table. You can see an example in the main.c file that
    it's included in the tarball.

    Cheers,

    --
    Joaquín Cuenca Abela