Re: AbiWord Weekly News #137 (2003, week 13) released

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 03:10:35 EST

    > I know! I agree! However, as I mentioned a couple times,
    > and specifically mentioned with Marc's HIGrrrification,
    > I wanted screenshots to show off.
    >
    > I probably should have written you about this in particular,
    > or made an official post to the devlist.
    > One of the things I've been doing is plugging the screenshots
    > to bring in more interest to the AWN.
    > Marc's bringing Abiword upto HIG standards is a perfect
    > oppourtunity to make them available.
    >
    > I *DID* consider, A LOT, about placing that specific commit
    > post to the AWN, and, as unjust as it may seem, I chose not
    > to do it for the lack of a visual example.

    I think that I already make my point, but just to let you know, I do usually
    post visual examples. For example, there was a screen capture with the font
    preview stuff. However, I will be more 'visual' in the future.

    BTW, if one day we get a win32 build that we all agree is stable enought we
    should think of uploading it to the main freeware/shareware sites, starting by
    download.com. I hope that we will be able to do this for 2.0.

    Thanks Eric!

    --

    Jordi Mas http://www.softcatala.org