Re[2]: AbiWord Weekly News #137 (2003, week 13) released

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 08:50:38 EST

    Of course the snapshot head releases (e.g. 1.1.4) still use msvcrt.dll, if
    someone wants to give them a go; and within reason (I'm away from my
    development computer several days a week) I'm willing to make available
    MSVC 6 compiled cvs head builds [i.e. ones that use msvcrt.dll and not
    msvc 7's CRTL]. If there is significant interest, I can look into
    what's needed to build with MSVC5 + PSDK and set my nightly builds to
    use that instead of MSVC 7. (MSVC6 is on my primary development computer,
    hence not available for nightly building.)

    On a similar, but unrelated note: AbiWord.exe is still available for
    download by itself. Note currently it will crash if that's all that's
    available, right before it normal DEBUGMSG indicates initializing
    encoding manager message. [Not a bug report, just a heads up; bug report
    or fix will show up when I get time.]

    Jeremy