Commit: Fix 4811 annoying screen flicker on linux.

From: msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 12:44:09 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFrameImpl.cpp
    CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View_protected.cpp
    Fix bug 4811. Annoying screen flicker gone on linux.

    This was caused by a bug gtk2. Focus-in events on our drawing area were
    generating expose events on our drawing area which in turn resulted in the
    screen being cleared and completely redrawn.

    Simple work around of returning TRUE in the focus-in handler to prevent
    the expose event being generated. Thanks to Bernhard Herzog, author of the
    fantastic Vector Graphic App, sketch, for the clue.

    Martin