Re: Commit: 1427

From: Peter Lundqvist (peterl@update.uu.se)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 14:28:39 EDT

    On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
    > > Is this a common feature in word processors today?
    > > If so I'm going to be soooo embarrased.
    > To the best of my knowledge, this feature is an
    > abiword innovation. We're the only one on the planet
    > with it, AFAIK.

    This is not innovation. This is a not too small wonder!
    Finally something that will whip users into line and maybee, just maybee,
    stop them from wrecking havock with templates you've spent time creating
    for them.

    *excited*

    Peter Lundqvist /'\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
    Studentv. 32:22B \ / No HTML/RTF in email
    752 34 Uppsala × No Word docs in email
    Sweden / \ Respect for open standards
    phone +46 (0)70 45 66 347

    --

    Welcome to Hell sinner, here is your 386SX with Windows and Doublespace.

    -- Unknown