Re: Will OASIS/XML format be supported?

From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 18:24:35 EDT

    I'll just add that I like the ABW file format because it's plain text
    and actually human-readable. There are a number of places where I work
    around problems by opening the file in text editor and changing stuff.

    But then, this is only recommended for the sorts of loonies who use CVS
    HEAD to earn their living (like me). Don't try this at home!

    --
    David Chart
    http://www.dchart.demon.co.uk/