Paste function is not working

From: printf scanf (hornbill_dell@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 05:34:04 EDT

    Hello..

    I have tried click any function at MENU and TOOLS TIP bar, found that both PASTE function at menu and tooltip icon is not working.

    1. Anyone know how to solve it and why it's not function.

    2. I have run make distribution command on abiword-1.1.4 source before and then it was generated the executable file (setup_abiword.exe). My problem is the executable file encounter with NSIS error message.(installer verification failed). Why setup_abiword.exe is not working.?

    3. I have downloaded and installed setup_abiword.exe that get it from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/abiword/setup_abiword.1-1-4.exe. Question: why malay language is not listed at "user intereface language(tools>rerefences>language)? How to set any new language at that setting if we want it?

    Thanks in advance your support

    Cheers

    -bill