Re: Paste function is not working

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@maths.tcd.ie)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 07:52:02 EDT

    Paste is fixed in CVS, and the fix should be included in version 1.9.0.
    It has been reported several times in bugzilla (including a duplicate by
    me, doh!).

    On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, printf scanf wrote:

    > Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 02:34:04 -0700 (PDT)
    > From: printf scanf <hornbill_dell@yahoo.com>
    > To: abiword-dev@abisource.com
    > Cc: sharuzzaman@myrealbox.com, Valentine.Sinitsyn@usu.ru
    > Subject: Paste function is not working
    >

    > Hello..
    >
    > I have tried click any function at MENU and TOOLS TIP bar, found that
    > both PASTE function at menu and tooltip icon is not working.
    >
    > 1. Anyone know how to solve it and why it's not function.
    >
    > 2. I have run make distribution command on abiword-1.1.4 source before
    > and then it was generated the executable file (setup_abiword.exe). My
    > problem is the executable file encounter with NSIS error
    > message.(installer verification failed). Why setup_abiword.exe is not
    > working.?

    I think there was some stange case where the installer was incorrectly
    reporting itself as broken. If you want to work around this you could
    disable (comment out using ;;) the CRC check in the .nsi file. Or just
    dont bother making the installer, and manually copy the files to the right
    place (which is wherever you want to run it from), there is not really
    anything essential in the installer.

    > 3. I have downloaded and installed setup_abiword.exe that get it from
    > http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/abiword/setup_abiword.1-1-4.exe.
    > Question: why malay language is not listed at "user intereface
    > language(tools>rerefences>language)? How to set any new language at
    > that setting if we want it?

    i dont know the answer, i suspect it is an oversight.

    > Thanks in advance your support
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > -bill

    Sincerely

    Alan Horkan
    http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/

    PS I wonder why you crossposting to so many addresses, are they not on the
    list?