Re: GNOME HIG and libglade2

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 18:03:26 EST

    On mercredi, fév 5, 2003, at 03:56 Europe/Paris, Martin Sevior wrote:

    > I basically 100% agree with Dom and I'm looking forward to HIG - ized
    > dialogs starting with Format Footnotes :-)
    >
    > I finally read a bit of it and it's clear that doing this properly is
    > much more easily done with glade.

    I vote for that too. I don't see the problem using libglade (or similar
    library) to load GUI from files. I already do it for Cocoa with
    Interface Builder.
    Being a separate library is not very much a problem (not out at least).

    Of course this would be only for UNIX front end (no reference to it in
    src/af/util or I'll kill somebody).

    Hub

    --
    Hubert Figuière - http://www.figuiere.net/hub/
    Cell-phone: +33 6 18 01 42 11 - iChat/AIM: hfiguiere