Download source code ?

From: printf scanf (hornbill_dell@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 02:05:33 EST

    Hello everyone,

    My name is Hornbill Dellson from Indonesia. I'm interested on the development of ABIword. I had done installation tha ABiword application into my PC. It is look like great.

    I heard Abiword allowed developer to translate it for a language that does not have an existing translation yet.

    For information, I'm voulenteer basis to translate any word processing into any native language at our conutry. My question is howto download the Abiword source code? I tried using CVS before but it is really heard for me to get it the source.Any idea for me to download it without using CVS. Or any idea for to start with CVS. I had downloaded the CVS 1.11.5 version. Please guide me how to start with that CVS command.

    Thanks for your advance

    bill