Re: Download source code ?

From: ericzen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 02:44:56 EST

    Hello, Bill,

    I will leave you with links some links to get what you seek (the last being for CVS specifically).
    May I ask what your native language is?

    To download the latest STABLE release in source only form, go here:
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/abiword/abiword-1.0.4.tar.gz?download

    To download the latest developers' build in source only form, go here:
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/abiword/abiword-1.1.3.tar.gz?download

    For instructions on getting the latest CVS, go here:
    http://www.abisource.com/developers/download.phtml#cvs

    -Zen