My native language called 'kelabit'

From: printf scanf (hornbill_dell@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 22:37:49 EST

    Hi eric,
    Thanks for you info.
    1. May I ask you where can I get my language code since this langauge is not translate yet?.
    2. This statement below run under what shell prompt? dos,4nt, cygwin etc and then howto start with this statament?
    $ export ABIROOT=/some/suitable/location/abiword
    $ mkdir -p $ABIROOT
    $ cd $ABIROOT
    $ export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.abisource.com:/cvsroot
    $ cvs login (the password is "anoncvs")
    $ cvs checkout abi

    I really need your all guidance for me to play around translate Abiword into native language.

    Cheers

    -bill
    ericzen <ericzen@ez-net.com> wrote:Hello, Bill,

    I will leave you with links some links to get what you seek (the last being for CVS specifically).
    May I ask what your native language is?

    To download the latest STABLE release in source only form, go here:
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/abiword/abiword-1.0.4.tar.gz?download

    To download the latest developers' build in source only form, go here:
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/abiword/abiword-1.1.3.tar.gz?download

    For instructions on getting the latest CVS, go here:
    http://www.abisource.com/developers/download.phtml#cvs

    -Zen