Re: My native language called 'kelabit'

From: Alan Horkan (horkana@maths.tcd.ie)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 07:17:20 EST

    On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, printf scanf wrote:

    > So, what is alternative for me to proved this statement is true
    > "Translating AbiWord into another language is fairly straightforward".
    > Please support and help our mailing list members to improve the
    > development of abiword.

    Perhaps someone with an up to date developement enviroment will be helpful
    enough to save you trouble of downloading the source code and generating
    an en-US .strings or .po file.

    It would make translation easier for a lot of people if you did not need a
    unstable development build of abiword to generate an en-US strings file.
    When i was doing a bit of translation someone (i think it was Michael
    Pritchett) was very helpful and generated an en-US.strings file for me.

    Sincerely

    Alan Horkan
    http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/