A new version of the galician dictionary

From: Ramón Flores (fa2ramon@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 11:16:01 EST

    Hi:
      I have released a new version of the galician
    dictionary for ispell, version 0.5, that can be
    downloaded from:

    http://ispell-gl.sourceforge.net/download.html

    I would like this new version were used to make new
    abispell-gl-ES packages. In fact I tried to do it, but
    I failed. I thought that it was necessary just to use
    the hash dictionary made by buildhash, but this did'nt
    work.

    I would thank if somebody build new galician abispell
    packages.

    I would also thank if somebody explains me how to
    build a hash file valid for abiword.

    Cheers
         Ramom

    Busca Yahoo!
    O serviço de busca mais completo da Internet. O que você pensar o Yahoo! encontra.
    http://br.busca.yahoo.com/