Re: A new version of the galician dictionary

From: Ramón Flores (fa2ramon@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 13:15:37 EST

     --- Ramón Flores <fa2ramon@yahoo.com> escreveu: > Hi:
    > I have released a new version of the galician
    dictionary for ispell, version 0.5, that can be
    > downloaded from:

    http://ispell-gl.sourceforge.net/download.html

    After some problems I could make a valid hash file. In
    fact two valid hash files, one little endian and one
    big endian.

    These two files are in the previous address, but I
    can also send them to anybody, or even to this list.

    Please, can someone commit them in the cvs.

    Thanks

       Ramom

    Busca Yahoo!
    O serviço de busca mais completo da Internet. O que você pensar o Yahoo! encontra.
    http://br.busca.yahoo.com/