Re: Getting old versions, also getting latest development code

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 01:03:23 EST

    Hi David,

    Much of the new work on Abi for version 2.0 is
    additive to the work done in 1.0.x, so hopefully
    you'll be able to reuse much of the teriffic stuff
    you've already written. If possible, please try to
    coordinate this effort with David Chart.

    That said:
    http://www.abisource.com/developers/download.phtml

    If you're a win32 person:
    http://abiword.pchasm.org/builds/nightly/win32/nightlydownloader.zip

    If you like RPMS:
    http://pino.frontisterion.nl/uwog/abiword/

    Also, why 1.0.2? If I were you, I'd try the 1.0.4-pre1
    release, if possible.

    All official binaries downloadable here:
    http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=15518&release_id=110206

    Cheers, and great work thus far!
    Dom