Re: Getting old versions, also getting latest development code

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 05:08:17 EST

    On Sun, 12 Jan 2003, David Buddrige wrote:
    > I am wanting to obtain the source for the 1.02
    > release. Also, I am interested to look at the latest
    > snapshot of the development code; I wish to write a
    > training manual for the next release of Abiword, which
    > I beleive will be 2.0. Could anyone tell me where to
    > find old and new versions? The only version available
    > on the website seems to be 1.03.

    I suppose the one advantage of using 1.0.2 is that that's the version
    which comes with RedHat 8 - and if that's the reason you want it you may
    be best off using the SRPM from RedHat 8.

    All the old releases are still on SourceForge, but are hidden by default.
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/abiword/abiword-1.0.2.tar.gz?download

    Ciao, Frank

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

      `Medium atomic weights are available: Gold, Lead, Copper, Jet, Diamond,
    Radium, Sapphire, Silver and Steel.
      `Sapphire and Steel have been assigned...'