Getting old versions, also getting latest development code

From: David Buddrige (dbuddrige@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 00:42:40 EST

    Hi all,

    I am wanting to obtain the source for the 1.02
    release. Also, I am interested to look at the latest
    snapshot of the development code; I wish to write a
    training manual for the next release of Abiword, which
    I beleive will be 2.0. Could anyone tell me where to
    find old and new versions? The only version available
    on the website seems to be 1.03.

    thanks

    David.