Commit: GTK+2 refresh work

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 12:04:20 EST

    Backed out Marc's change, moved it up into the
    createDrawingArea function. Now all returned drawing
    areas aren't double buffered, which is a good thing in
    our case. This fixes expose related bugs in every
    instance where we called createDrawingArea.

    Also fixed the massive flicker when moving the mouse
    over the Gtk+ color selector in the Font dialog box.

    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDialogHelper.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_FontChooser.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFontPreview.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixFrameImpl.cpp
    CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixStatusBar.cpp
    CVS: