[Attn. Tomas] Re: Commit (STABLE): slender, firm, incredibly sexy address space

From: Mark Gilbert (markgilbert@hotpop.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 22:54:56 EST

    Take back the cpu concession, make cpu/mem usage better than before the
    memfix, and avoid more crashes.
    With this I tried to crash it but couldn't, short of pausing the program
    in certain places and changing the memory contents.
    As a side note, Tomas, please take a look (in the initializer). I'm not
    sure why you used the redundant calls and I spent a long time analyzing the
    code, wondering if perhaps there is some rare corner-case that needed
    those. If that's the case, I've my finger on the revert button.

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files: