(Fwd) Multilingual AbiWord? (Russian/Linux)

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 05:06:56 EST

    Could someone pleas deal with this?
    Tomas
    From: Sakari Aaltonen <sakari@aplac.hut.fi>
    Subject: Multilingual AbiWord?
    To: tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net
    Date sent: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:49:57 +0200 (EET)

    Hello,
    my wife teaches Russian and often needs to write multilingual
    documents, that is, one paragraph is in Russian, say, while the
    next one might be in English or Finnish. Is this possible with
    AbiWord? I have collected a few Russian TrueType fonts and tried to
    install them according to the instructions in the AbiWord Help file's
    instructions, but I do not seem to succeed.

    Cheers,
    Sakari Aaltonen
    Helsinki, Finland