pino.frontisterion.nl down

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 10:32:24 EST

    pino.frontisterion.nl is down atm, due to an unknown ISP cause. I'll take this
    opportunity do reinstall the box and put RH8 on it.

    All user accounts (from andrew, mg and others) will be restored (I hope...). If
    anything is wrong with the new setup, please mail me.

    Also, the tinderbox will be restored, adding a GNOME2 tinderbox.

    Bye!
      Marc