Re: Gnome Office [Re: Dublin meeting]

From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms@1407.org)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 08:22:24 EDT

    On Sat, 2003-06-21 at 14:05, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
    > ?? It has 'gnumeric.spec.in' in there. Maybe they
    > don't post RPMs to a website or somesuch, but there is
    > definitely a build system for RPM, DEB, ... in the
    > Gnumeric sources.

    As software evolves, if the packaging method no longer represents
    the state of affairs things may not work as desireable (read: I'm not
    sure gnumerics current spec would produce working RPMS).

    Rui

    + So let's do it...?

    Please AVOID sending me WORD, EXCEL or POWERPOINT attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html