Re: [Fwd: [Free-sklyarov-uk] Microsoft intends to use DRM to prevent competing office products maintaining compatability]

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 14:08:14 EDT

    > WTF is wrong with you people?

    RUI, you are a OSS zealot with a huge bias against
    MSFT and all things non-GNU.

    You give us un-substantiated information from a
    potential inside source.

    Even *if* the information is true, what can we do,
    other than say "gee, that sucks" and then write
    letters to our eleceted representatives, which many of
    us are doing already.

    If you want to flame MSFT based on partial
    information, go to Slashdot. They seem to welcome that
    sort of bias there. Keep this crud/fud off of my list.