Re: gdb trace for RTF import crash.

From: Seth Delackner (seth@jtan.com)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 13:19:49 EST

    On Friday, March 7, 2003, at 06:23 PM, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
    > Q: how does the HTML exporter handle this if it can
    > never be imported without crashing? Did you mean RTF
    > exporter above? It's a MSWord doc, so the RTF importer
    > isn't getting used.

    Right, sorry about that. The bug is in the RTF exporter. Import works
    just fine. All of this is code running from abiconvert, but just to be
    sure I tried the import/export in FJFranklin's debug build, and got the
    same (actually worse) outcome: it just hung completely on the export.

    As for percent completion, barring that, it would be helpful to be able
    to get some kind of a "I'm not hung, really" indicator when huge
    documents take aeons to process.