Re: style/diction in Abiword

From: Stephen Waters (swaters@luy.info)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 16:39:24 EST

    After talking with Dom, I'm thinking the Grammar thing should work like
    the Spellcheck thing with various engines underneath. We could use the
    'en' and 'de' phrase libs though... on Debian they live in
    /usr/share/diction.

    Could 'style' be handled via a plugin? It just prints out a bunch of
    stats about your document. I'm envisioning a "Tools / Statistics..."
    menu item.

    -s