Re: commit (HEAD): prefs

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 23:21:51 EDT

     --- Tomas Frydrych <tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net>
    wrote: >
    > Added XP and win32 code for GUI control of
    > XAP_PREF_KEY_DirMarkerAfterClosingParenthesis
    > preference.

    Hi Tomas. This would be a very very cryptic to all
    users including ones used to BIDI computing.
    Is there a reason to ever turn this preference off?
    Can't we make it so that it "just works"?

    Andrew Dunbar.

    > I also added new virtual

    AP_Dialog_Options::_initEnableControlsPlatformSpecific()
    > to the
    > class; it is called by _initEnableControls() just
    > before returning
    > making it possible to enable on a particular
    > platform globaly
    > disabled controls. Currently it is used with
    > XAP_PREF_KEY_ChangeLanguageWithKeyboard, which is
    > only implemented on
    > win32.
    >
    > I also shortened the text of
    > DLG_Options_Label_UseContextGlyphs and
    > changed the keyboard shortcut for footnote on the
    > Insert menu from f
    > to n (f already used by Field).
    >
    > files: ap_Dialog_Options.h,
    > ap_Win32Dialog_Options.h/cpp,
    > ap_Win32Res_DlgOptions.rc2, xap_StringId.h,
    > ap_StringId.h
    >
    > Tomas

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/translator.pl http://www.abisource.com