Re: (That other discussion)

From: F J Franklin (F.J.Franklin@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 14:03:12 EDT

    On Thu, 22 May 2003, ericzen wrote:
    > As for the new thing(s), I have one in mind I want to hammer out for
    > showing off by the start of next week, and I think Jan has his own idea
    > of something to play with. The question being, and this is probably
    > more to Frank in regards to vector graphics, will WMF format be usable?
    > Jan said it was a standard, but I've never seen anything on it, so, I'm
    > going to ask.

    aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gods! no!

    Frank, libwmf maintainer

    ps. WMF sucks beyond the telling of it. last resort only!

    pps. some ants in http://www.alinameridon.com/AbiWord/Icons/

    Francis James Franklin
    F.J.Franklin@shef.ac.uk

    After we were introduced I noticed that both of them were carrying
    three-foot-long machetes. I hate hiking with convicts carrying machetes.

                                            - Susan Orlean, The Orchid Thief