Re: (That other discussion)

From: ericzen (ericzen@EZ-NET.COM)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 14:01:50 EDT

    Current point of discussion:

    First, it appears we're considering dropping the trademark imagery for now (though more comical uses of Abi the Ant may recur), and concentrating on a new concept, and possible work on the more generic pen and paper icon. If the A-swoosh/swish returns, it'll be as a very generic all-in-one logo.

    As for the new thing(s), I have one in mind I want to hammer out for showing off by the start of next week, and I think Jan has his own idea of something to play with. The question being, and this is probably more to Frank in regards to vector graphics, will WMF format be usable? Jan said it was a standard, but I've never seen anything on it, so, I'm going to ask.

    Thoughts and dizzo?

    Shazbut