Valencian Language

From: Jaime Vicente Hurtado Perea (jaihurpe_at_cam.upv.es)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 07:38:58 EST

    The translation of Abiword into Valencian language is correct and has NOT any
    grammatical or orthografic as Jordi Mas is writing. It's written and translated
    into Valencian language, recognized by Valencian Statute in article 7.1.

    Here I link to you Valencian ortography so anyone can see:

    http://www.upv.es/aevp/valencia/llengua/ortografia.htm

    Jordi Mas is not valencian and doesn't speak valencian. He is catalan, and his
    version in catala is included. I would ask some respect from his part, and the
    other subscribers, so valencian version is also up. This product spreads should
    also in Valencian lands. If Jordi Mas doesn't mine...

    Thank you.