Re: Valencian version

From: Jordi Mas (jmas_at_softcatala.org)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 13:06:24 EST

    > In a first instance, I'd support Jaime, but Jordi's posts leave me in
    > doubt (not because of political sides but because he himself should know
    > what language segregation feels like -- being a catalan -- and so he may
    > have a point when he says that valencian==catalan with some exceptions).
    >
    > As I don't know the History of Spain in enough detail, I will just shut
    > myself in the corner :)

    Spain is not middle east, but always has been a tradition of hot politics and
    conflicts. Remember that George Orwell fight here in Barcelona against the
    fascists, or the first and strongest workers strikes in Europe where in Spain.
    Said that, American history is plenty of interesting facts also, I recommend
    you A People History of United States. Not to be missed.

    Jordi,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org