Re: Valencian version

From: Jordi Mas (jmas_at_softcatala.org)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 13:01:21 EST

    En/na Dom Lachowicz ha escrit:

    > Jaime,
    >
    > You've sent your translation to the mailing list.
    > We'll make a decision to add it (or to not add it)
    > sometime soon. We'll let you know either way.
    >
    > Please don't get your feathers ruffled... Your annoyed
    > (and annoying) messages aren't helping your cause.

    My proposal is add support for any language that is a language, that is, what
    linguistic and science community identifies it as a language.

    Ethnologue (http://www.ethnologue.com) is an authority in that area of
    science. It has more than 6000 languages listed and very exhaustive listings
    per country, but any other reconigned international authority is fine with me.

    Jordi,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org